Excursions & Activities
Whether guests seek relaxation or adventure, the Delta Nature Resort offers a wealth of diversions, from the resort’s local wetlands and facilities, to the neighboring Danube cruises, local vineyards and monasteries.
Safaris and excursions meticulously planned and escorted by our professional guides. A fleet of boats and off-road vehicles operating from our Exploration Centre on the lake-front
Every trip is customized to individual interests.Designed to create a unique and unforgettable experience for the gregarious traveler, naturalist, birdwatcher, angler or the simply curious.
You can also visit the various museums and aquariums in the Tulcea City , renowned for their beauty and diversity.
Rich and varied choice of activities
- Row Boat safari near the resort, through a maze of channels, waterways and lakes to view the Delta’s amazing bird and plant life (on flat-bottom barges): € 10/hour/boat (2 seats capacity)
- Engine boat trip on Somova lake€ 22/hour (2 seats capacity)
- Speed boat safari on the lagoons and nesting areas off the Danube for bird-watching: € 87/hour/boat (5 seats capacity)
- Party Barge = € 70 / hour , on the Somova Lake
- Sport fishing for pike, carp, perch, cat fish or sander € 10/day (without boat and license)
- Kayaking on the lake: € 10/person/hour
- Theme dinners
- Nature talks
- DJ or live band music , at the guest choice
- Sporting activities, including tennis, volleyball, table tennis