The large residential-style Deluxe have a wide veranda deck offering partial views of the lake and of the majestic plains.
- Overlooking to the garden, partial to Somova lake
- Built from traditional wood and stone
- Elegantly furnished with dark wood furniture and cool white interiors
- Separate entrance lobby, bedroom, living room/lounge, bathroom
- Twin or King-size beds, writing desk, premium lounge furniture, sofas, fireplace
- Down duvets, cotton linen, fine toiletries, bathrobes
- Television, coffee/tea making facility, music system, mini bar and wine rack, iron, safe deposit box.
01st April – 31st Mar 2018 – €79
01st August – 31st August 2018 – €89
- The above rates are subject to change without notice*
- Booking confirmation is subject to 50% advance payment of the accommodation rate, at least 72 hours before check in
- If cancelled less than 24 hours before check in , the first night accommodation rate / villa will be charged from the advance payment
- 100% advance payment guarantees no extra charge in case of increased accommodation rates
- Include: bed, VAT 9%, local taxes and use of: Swimming Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, tennis court and GYM
- Check-in – 14:00 PM
- Check-out – 12:00 PM
- Late checkout: + 15,00 / pers. To 16,00 h, + 30 Euro / pers. To 18,00 h and after 18,00 the rate / night
- Under 5 years old: Complimentary
- 5 years – 14 years : € 10 / child / night
- Above 14 years old: € 20 / night (same villa with parents)
- Extra bed : €10 / night
Activities as given below are available on a chargeable basis:
- Water safaris
- Sunset cruises
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Bird watching
- DJ or live band music
- LIMOUSINE VAN from Bucharest to the Delta Nature Resort is available, travel time is 3 ½ hours each way (300 km) for €220 / way or €440 round – trip. The limousine will take up to 5 persons.
- Helicopter transfers can also be arranged and the journey time from Bucharest is approximately 1 hour.